Deuteronomy 6:6-7

And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise. ~ Deuteronomy 6:6-7


Monday, July 29, 2013

Making Progress!

Yay for me! After several attempts, I am finally in a solid exercise routine, At this time, I have 3 weeks of daily workouts behind me. Woohoo! I am very proud of myself! I noticed a difference in how I was feeling pretty quickly. A definite boost in my energy level.
I'm doing a daily pilates routine early in the a.m. before the kids get up. Then we're walking as a family during the day, and most evenings. My husband is doing the walks too, and is liking it as well.

And the good thing for me is, that when I'm regularly exercising, I just automatically drink a lot more water. I know that I've been walking around dehydrated before this. Just that alone has helped in how I feel.

Next goal, get my eating habits to a healthier place. I've got to ditch the sugar. It is always a struggle for me. But I really want to get there. Baby steps. Right now I'm concentrating on adding in the good things, leaving less room for the yuckier stuff. I hope to have even more encouraging news on this front soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment