Deuteronomy 6:6-7

And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise. ~ Deuteronomy 6:6-7


Wednesday, November 6, 2013

November Thanks - Days 5&6

Aack. I missed yesterday's post. So today I'll cover two. First, I am thankful for hot tea. There's something that is soothing to body and soul about a hot cup and a quiet room. If it's an overcast Fall day, and I'm warm and cozy inside, with a child napping, and the others quietly busy, it's all the more calming.

I am also thankful for the end of the day. Some days are good, some are not, but they all have a conclusion. I'm thankful to have that time to recoup and hopefully relax. Every morning provides a clean slate. As the Scripture says, "His mercies are new every morning"
I'm all too aware of my shortcomings, and I'm glad there's always a fresh start.

No comments:

Post a Comment