Deuteronomy 6:6-7

And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise. ~ Deuteronomy 6:6-7


Thursday, November 21, 2013

November Thanks - Catch up

Wow, did I get behind in this! Time to catch up, so here we go.

Day 9 - I'm thankful that I can stay at home with my kids, and be there in the everyday moments.
Day 10 - I'm thankful that I have the freedom to homeschool my children.
Day 11 - I'm thankful to live in a country where I can freely worship Jesus.
Day 12 - I'm thankful that my kids express their affection freely, and have no hesitation in saying I
               love you.
Day 13 - I'm thankful that my kids are comfortable asking me anything about anything.
Day 14 - I'm thankful for quiet afternoons and hot tea.
Day 15 - I'm thankful for the weekend, and a break from the regular work of the week.
Day 16 - I'm thankful good books.
Day 17 - I'm thankful for a church that unashamedly preaches the Word of God.
Day 18 - I'm thankful for the privilege of being a foster parent, with all of the joys and challenges.
Day 19 - I'm thankful for good doctors to provide care whenever we need it.
Day 20 - I'm thankful that business trips are few and far between for our family.
Day 21 - I'm thankful for sweet and sloppy toddler kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment