Deuteronomy 6:6-7

And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise. ~ Deuteronomy 6:6-7


Wednesday, November 27, 2013

November Thanks - Days 25-26

Boy, I seem to keep missing my days here! Time to get going before I get further behind!

Day 25 - I am thankful that God's kindness leads to repentance. He doesn't treat me as I so very often treat others. This is to my shame. I want to condemn and criticize. God does not do that. He does, however, give me enough rope to get myself completely entangled. And in that, He is stripping away the traits and habits that are displeasing and dishonor Him. He softens the heart. And I'm so grateful that He cares enough to want my best, and not allow me to stay in this state. The sanctification continues.

Day 26 - I am thankful for my husband and kids who get so jazzed about surprising me, and making me feel loved and special. They are quick with words of encouragement and affection. They are very special blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment