Deuteronomy 6:6-7

And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise. ~ Deuteronomy 6:6-7


Friday, November 29, 2013

Lilla Rose - Holiday Sale!

 
 
 
 
Hey,
just wanted to make you all aware of a great sale that Lilla Rose is having for Black Friday. It goes from Friday, November 29, 2013 through Saturday, November 30, 2013. You'll find  beautiful hair clips for up to 50 percent off! These are great stocking stuffers, and I'm on my over to the site to see which ones I'm getting for my little fashionistas.

Bonus: Free shipping on all orders over $50.00! Happy Shopping!


Lilla Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment