Deuteronomy 6:6-7

And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise. ~ Deuteronomy 6:6-7


Saturday, November 30, 2013

November Thanks- Days 27-30

Already time to wrap up the month of November. I'll finish it up with a catch up on my list of thanks for the last 4 days.

Day 27 - I'm thankful for a warm house during such cold temperatures, when I know that so many don't have this luxury.

Day 28 - I'm thankful for a day set aside to remember all of our blessings, big and small.

Day 29 - I'm thankful for a day to recover and rest from a busy day of cooking and cleaning, and anticipate the coming holiday season.

Day 30 - I'm thankful for my family. They are forgiving, and long suffering. They are my biggest cheerleaders, and fun to be with. They know me better than anyone else, with my many faults and weaknesses, and still, they love me.

No comments:

Post a Comment