Deuteronomy 6:6-7

And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise. ~ Deuteronomy 6:6-7


Friday, November 8, 2013

November Thanks - Days 7&8

Day 7
I am thankful for the end of the week, when we can take a break from the day to day routine and often the stress it brings. I'm thankful for the chance to take that time to do something different with the family, whether it's simple errands, or a day at the mall.

Day 8
I'm thankful for new beginnings every morning. I seem to blow it way too often as a wife and mother, and it gets me down. Each day brings a clean slate, and a fresh opportunity. And I sure need them.

No comments:

Post a Comment