Deuteronomy 6:6-7

And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise. ~ Deuteronomy 6:6-7


Sunday, November 24, 2013

November Thanks - Days 23-24

Moving on to Day 23 already, and I'm thankful to have my husband home from a business trip. It's always good to be back together again. I always feel like half of me is missing when he's away. My kids feel the same way. Good to have quiet, routine days of our family life together.

Day 24 - I think that I mentioned this earlier, but I'm thankful for my church. The truth is preached unashamedly, and I always leave feeling challenged in my walk with God.

No comments:

Post a Comment