Deuteronomy 6:6-7

And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise. ~ Deuteronomy 6:6-7


Saturday, October 31, 2020

Happy Halloween 2020

 



Happy Halloween! Was it a good day for you? Ours was really different than past years, but good! Our daughters have outgrown Trick or Treating- instead, they spent the evening with friends at a little get together.

My husband and I chauffeured them back and forth, and enjoyed an extended date night while they were with their friends. Since I’m not really a fan of Halloween, it was great! The kids had a great time, my husband and I had a great time...a good night.

Now we can move on to Thanksgiving and all things cozy. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment