Deuteronomy 6:6-7

And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise. ~ Deuteronomy 6:6-7


Saturday, October 17, 2020

Sweetest Day?

 





Ok, am I the only one who didn’t know it was Sweetest Day today? It’s really just a Hallmark holiday, right? I think I may have remembered a time or two in recent years, with a treat for my girls. I also remember my now husband sending me flowers for the occasion when we were dating, but it’s not something we celebrate, really.

Still, we had a sweet day. My girls and I did some spontaneous shopping. Then a lazy afternoon watching old tv shows and munching on candy ( cause we needed sweets for Sweetest Day). I think it was even better since we enjoyed our time together just for the sake of liking each other, and not because a holiday told us to. Did you do anything to celebrate?




No comments:

Post a Comment