Deuteronomy 6:6-7

And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise. ~ Deuteronomy 6:6-7


Friday, October 16, 2020

Friday Night is Alright for...Chemistry?

 




What are you doing on this fine, Fall, Friday evening? Being the party animal that I am not, I’m looking at a new Chemistry curriculum for my teens. Fun right? Ha. 

Maybe it’s just the weird tone of 2020, but getting our school year flowing smoothly took a couple of months. We’re in a pretty nice rhythm now, except for science. It’s been slow going finding something that fits. 

So here’s my next choice. I guess we’ll see what’s what. So, back to my lesson planning tonight. Tomorrow, I’ll gather ingredients for our first experiments, and we’ll jump in come Monday.
Are you happy with your science curriculum? What are you using?

No comments:

Post a Comment