Deuteronomy 6:6-7

And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise. ~ Deuteronomy 6:6-7


Sunday, June 23, 2019

So you had a bad...week?

Have you ever heard that old pop song that has the line, "So you had a bad day..."? Well, for me, it's been a pretty lousy week. Feeling poorly, long commutes, tight deadlines, and teenage drama. I thought that today, this evening more specifically, would be the time when I could finally relax. Nope. Another unexpected frustration. I'm tired. It's hard being a mom. Oh well. Tomorrow is another day, the start of  a new week. I'm praying it's a much better one. Have a good evening everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment