Deuteronomy 6:6-7

And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise. ~ Deuteronomy 6:6-7


Monday, November 30, 2020

Thanksgiving Wrap-Up

 Argh, I got off track again over Thanksgiving weekend and didn't get my other days of thanks noted here. So, I will finish up these last days of November now.

Day 26- I'm thankful for family who delight in making holidays and birthdays special for ME. As the mom, I spend most of my time making these occasions special for my family, and to have my family want to return the blessing is sweet.

Day 27- I'm thankful for the changing seasons. There is always something new to be found whether winter, spring, summer, or fall.

Day 28- I'm thankful for cozy evenings with my family, watching Christmas movies and enjoying each other's company.

Day 29- I'm thankful for our homeschool band, and the wonderful community it provides for my daughters.

Day 30- I'm thankful for the season of Advent, and the hope it promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment