Deuteronomy 6:6-7

And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise. ~ Deuteronomy 6:6-7


Monday, November 23, 2020

Thanksgiving, Day 23

 Alright, no computer issues so far. I'm good to go. Who else is struggling to be thankful today? I know I have so much to be grateful for, but the events here in the U.S. are absolutely sideways. But here I go, because gratitude can realign perspective.

With that babbling over, today I'm thankful that God is in complete control. These events seem impossible and without a positive outcome, but God is sovereign, and ultimately all will be well.

No comments:

Post a Comment