Deuteronomy 6:6-7

And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise. ~ Deuteronomy 6:6-7


Sunday, November 22, 2020

More Thanksgiving...

 Oh man,

I've had nothing but computer problems the last few weeks. We have, or had, at least, two laptops for me and the girls to use, and the first one completely conked out earlier in the week. My second one is now acting kooky, in spite of a reset. Sigh. I finished my last review on my phone, yikes. Oh well, I'll be computer shopping very soon. All that to say, I'm behind on some postings. I'll start here, and catch up on my Thanksgiving posts. I left off on November 16 so...

16.) Essential oils, because they're so great for so many aspects of our health.

17.) Texting. I'm so glad that we have the ability to connect instantly with friends and family.

18.) Mindless comedy sitcoms. The world feels like it's turned upside down, and sometimes we just need to laugh at something silly.

19.) Families that set up their Christmas lights to blink in time with Christmas music.

20.) Lazy Sunday mornings which is when my husband and I set aside time to drink coffee, read, pray, and talk.

21.) Learning new stories about family members, and the way it makes my mom laugh.

22.) Little dogs that love to snuggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment