Deuteronomy 6:6-7

And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise. ~ Deuteronomy 6:6-7


Sunday, October 29, 2017

Where is the alligator?

I would like to introduce you to a very special member of our family. This adorable little hairball is our Yorkshire Terrier, Crosby.


He's not only cute, he's quite entertaining, and like most dogs, he loves to chew. I used to give him those rawhide chewies, but stopped after hearing enough about the negative effects they can have. So, I decided to stick with vet approved suggestions. A few weeks ago, I was in a pet supply store, and came across these cute dental chews for dogs. They had a variety of sizes, depending on the size of your dog, and even more fun, they're shaped like alligators!


Well, I was certain that Crosby would love to have one of these to wrap his teeth around, so I bought two, one for him, and one for our Chihuahua, Chloe. I couldn't wait to give it to him. But, as it turns out, he wasn't interested in chewing it. He sniffed it for a bit, picked it up, and spent the next twenty minutes or so looking for a place to hide it. He then stole Chloe's alligator, and hid hers too! It's become the joke in our household, "Where will we find the alligator today?" He's hidden it in many different spots, and every time we find it, he picks it up, and hides it again. So far, the best spot was this week. My daughter was getting ready for bed, and was just getting comfy, when she stuck her hand under her pillow, and what did she find?




I love this little dog! Where will he hide it next? I'll keep you posted!






No comments:

Post a Comment