Deuteronomy 6:6-7

And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise. ~ Deuteronomy 6:6-7


Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Fa la la la la. . .

You know, I wish I had really taken some time to think about the timing of our kitchen renovation. I suppose there probably is never an ideal time to rip apart your house, but doing it so close to Christmas was not exactly brilliant.

It will be worth it in the end, and for the most part, I've tried to keep a positive attitude in spite of the fact that my dining room is filled with everything that was once kept in the kitchen.

But now I'll be real for just a moment. I'm tired of the house being in such a state of disorder. There's a layer of dust on everything. I'm tired of paper plates. I really want water in the kitchen again. And a counter. Sigh.

Enough whining. It's an enviable problem that many would be happy to have, and I am, to be honest. Soon, I won't need to do the dishes in the bathroom, and all will be well in the kitchen once again.

Here's a pic or two of the progress:


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment