Deuteronomy 6:6-7

And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise. ~ Deuteronomy 6:6-7


Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Fun Fall Craft

Labor Day has officially put me in the mood for Fall! It's not difficult to accomplish that anyway, as it is my favorite season.
So, I found myself scrounging through the containers of art supplies, looking for something fall-ish to create with baby girl. This is what we did:






It's even way cuter in person! Baby girl dipped her thumb in red paint, and made "apples" all over the tree shape. When it was dry, we added a tree trunk and glued it to the background. It was still missing something, but then I found these cute little squirrel cutouts. Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment