Deuteronomy 6:6-7

And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise. ~ Deuteronomy 6:6-7


Tuesday, June 4, 2013

June Read - Alouds

We're at the time of year where many are wrapping up the school work and getting ready to relax for the summer. Our family is not quite there yet. We have a bunch of books that we're working through, and while we are enjoying them for the most part, there are a bunch on deck that are definitely for our summer entertainment.

The first is a set actually, the Chronicles of Narnia to be exact. I've had the whole set waiting on the shelf for quite a while now, and it's time to dust them off and get to reading them. I know the kids will be thrilled, as they've been asking about this series for a couple of weeks now.





This  next book is just for me, yay! I've really liked the Guardian Duke series a lot, and can't wait to read this last one, as I've had it since Christmas!





Gotta go now, I have a lot to read!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment