Deuteronomy 6:6-7

And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise. ~ Deuteronomy 6:6-7


Sunday, November 8, 2020


 




Ok, 2020 has broken me. I’ve disliked, no, hated Christmas for over a decade now, with the above photo capturing my feelings for the holiday. But this year, this crazy, disjointed year has turned everything upside down, and I actually wanted the Christmas decorations up before Thanksgiving. 

Maybe it’s because we can’t go anywhere without masking up. Maybe it’s the need to find some distraction. And the fact that the really unseasonably warm 75 degree temperatures made it the perfect time to string up the outside lights. But we did it. And before I even got my Thanksgiving posts up.

Well, we gotta find some fun where we can. Now if we can figure out why the one string of lights won’t light up...

No comments:

Post a Comment