Deuteronomy 6:6-7

And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise. ~ Deuteronomy 6:6-7


Monday, September 9, 2019

Fall Prep

It was a very productive weekend for me. I buckled down, and took care of a bunch of household chores that have been overdue in needing to get done. Saturday found me outside much of the day, trimming hedges, and cleaning the yard up for Fall. It's always a big job, but it feels so good to have everything tidied up.
On Sunday, we went to church, and then spent the afternoon cleaning up the house, which also felt like it was neglected over the summer. Washing, dusting, vacuuming, you get it. We also started getting out a few Autumn decorations. I'm not terribly excited for Fall to arrive, after the nasty Winter we had this last time, but I'm trying to be festive, lol. I do love a clean home though. People have said that clutter causes anxiety, and I can say that for me at least, I feel so peaceful with a cleaned up place. Now then, it's time to get back to another busy week!

1 comment: