Deuteronomy 6:6-7

And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise. ~ Deuteronomy 6:6-7


Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Blogging throught the Alphabet - G is for Grace

Isn't it so wonderful when God allows us to have a part in ministering to others? Honestly, when I get such an opportunity, it completely restores and refreshes my soul. I think of the verse that says "He who refreshes others will himself be refreshed.

We had that opportunity this weekend, nothing extraordinary, and yet it was. I wish I could share, maybe in the future I'll be able to. But it doesn't really matter in the specifics anyway. And you can probably only get what that means if you've experienced it. And that just makes me want to serve more! The grace of God is an amazing wonderful thing. He is faithful and good.

No comments:

Post a Comment