Deuteronomy 6:6-7

And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise. ~ Deuteronomy 6:6-7


Wednesday, February 27, 2013

February Reading List

I love to read, and I'm blessed to have two daughters who do too.  We're always looking for an interesting book, and this month has been no exception. Here's a peek at what we've been reading this month.


In honor of President's Day, I picked up a couple of biographies about Abraham Lincoln and George Washington. They were enjoyed by all, and I was pleasantly surprised when the girls were begging me to read "Just one more chapter!"





The girls have also enjoyed a few "just for fun" books this month. My oldest has been engaged in the American Girl series featuring Julie . . .


 
 
 
While my youngest has been enjoying some titles that I enjoyed as a child . . .
 
 
 




I have always loved the Trixie Belden books. It was my grandma who first introduced me to the series when I was younger. So fun that my girls want to read them too. Definitely going to track down these titles to rebuild my collection.

Can't wait to see what we'll find in our library this next month :)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment