Deuteronomy 6:6-7

And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise. ~ Deuteronomy 6:6-7


Monday, February 4, 2013

February Check In

Well, I said that I would check in regarding my New Year's goals, and so here we go. So...not going so well. Blah.
It's been a rough start to the new year, for a lot of reasons that I will not go into now. A future post perhaps. Anyway, the bottom line is that I haven't budged a whole lot. I can analyze it, make excuses, rationalize, but I won't. The fact is that I have not felt motivated, and I have allowed my emotions too much free reign.

I know all the right things to do. I guess I just need to jump in and do it. A few small successes, and build on that. I also need to focus on my overall health, without relying solely on the numbers on the scale.

I'll get there. I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment