Deuteronomy 6:6-7

And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise. ~ Deuteronomy 6:6-7


Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Veggie Sammies

Going meatless at least once a week seems to be a popular trend these days. I like to try for several times a week, although that doesn't always happen with my meat lovin' group. The following recipe is one of my family's favorites.

Veggie Sammies

You'll need:

Your favorite whole grain bread of choice
Romaine Lettuce
Tomatoes
Hummus
Cucumbers
Mayo
Caramelized onions
Feta Cheese

I think the directions are self explanatory since we're talking about a sandwich. Assemble the ingredients, adding or deleting to suit your tastes. Eat and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment