Deuteronomy 6:6-7

And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise. ~ Deuteronomy 6:6-7


Sunday, October 21, 2018

Well, we had a very busy week, and I must confess,  I'm happy that although we enjoyed it, that it's over! Bring on Monday, and the beautiful routine that it brings. I'm ready for a quiet day of studies and housework, so I hope that nothing comes up that might spoil it, lol. I'm so exciting, I know. It must reveal something about my age that what excites me about this week's schedule, is the chance to clean my house, lesson plan, and maybe, if I get to it, get some Fall baking done. But for now, I'm most looking forward to laying my head on my pillow, and resting up. Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment