Deuteronomy 6:6-7

And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise. ~ Deuteronomy 6:6-7


Sunday, October 28, 2018

Hi all, I'm checking in for a quick hello. Once again, another weekend has passed, as well as the opportunity to accomplish long awaited tasks from my to do lists. It was a busy weekend, and we did get a lot done, just none of them from my list. Oh well. We celebrated my mom's birthday with a great dinner out, a bit of shopping, and plenty of sweets. Today, on this cool and blustery Sunday, we had a very nice, leisurely lunch with my father in law. Before I knew it, it was 5 o'clock. Whoosh, weekend over. We passed the evening with some family time around the tv, and now, I'm catching a few moments to myself before I answer the call from my pillow. I hope your weekend was a good one too. Let's have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment