Deuteronomy 6:6-7

And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise. ~ Deuteronomy 6:6-7


Sunday, November 3, 2019

Homeschool P.E.









I love having trees in our yard, but when Fall arrives, oh boy...the leaves! I feel like we’ve been raking for weeks. Then we had a quirky Halloween snowstorm, which put a temporary hold on the yard cleanup. It’s all melted now, and we’ll be back at it this week. Fortunately, I don’t have to go it alone because raking means homeschool P.E.! I’ve got my daughters working with me :) Haha, why not? It’s good for all of us, fresh air and exercise. But I really hope those trees will drop the last of those leaves already! How are you incorporating P.E. in your schedule this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment