Deuteronomy 6:6-7

And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise. ~ Deuteronomy 6:6-7


Sunday, August 18, 2019

School Prep

When the last school year began, I had no idea how nuts the year would go. We ended up beginning a couple of weeks later than intended due to unforeseen family events. From there, the insanity continued, and somehow, we finished a few weeks into June. But a relaxing summer was not to be, with extracurricular activities and yet more family issues. Now, we begin the 2019-2020 school year tomorrow, and I still feel harried. I'm hoping, desperately hoping, that once we get going this week, I can begin to schedule in those things on my overdue to-do list that has been waiting for...well, a year. On the positive side, I have our curriculum and my daughters are looking forward to the year, generally speaking. Tonight before I get to bed, I'll tweak my lesson plans, and pretend I have it together. But that's life, isn't it? A whole lot of crazy. Here's to a new school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment