Deuteronomy 6:6-7

And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise. ~ Deuteronomy 6:6-7


Sunday, August 25, 2019

Coming Together




This is my dining room table this afternoon, also known as our homeschool workspace. I’ve shared  that getting everything together for our school year has been a harried affair, lol. We have a week under our belts now, and I finally feel like it’s coning together. Yay! I still have a few piles, but our school area is organized (mostly) and the table is clear. I always feel much calmer in a tidy environment. Now, a little tv time with my girls, and we’ll rest up for our second week. Have you started school yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment