Deuteronomy 6:6-7

And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise. ~ Deuteronomy 6:6-7


Sunday, July 14, 2019

Summer Sunday

Another Sunday. It's been a pleasantly busy weekend. This week finds us volunteering for Vacation Bible School, and we've been putting together crafts, snacks, and activities. We also spent time this afternoon decorating the church. I almost forgot the pleasure I have in creating children's projects. We enjoyed a great grilled dinner, and watched some tv as an early evening thunderstorm blustered through. Now, I'm getting sleepy, so I'm off to get a little rest before our busy week commences. Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment