Deuteronomy 6:6-7

And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise. ~ Deuteronomy 6:6-7


Sunday, July 21, 2019

Sausage and Pepper Foil Packets

Hey everyone,

It's summer, which means yummy meals cooked on the grill! I was feeling like I was in a cooking rut, and started looking for something new to try. I happened to stumble across Delish.com , and wow, they have the recipes! As soon as I saw the one for Sausage and Pepper Foil packets, I knew my husband would be jazzed. It's a very easy meal to prepare too, and sooo good! Maybe you'll want to try it too!

Ingredients:

8 Italian Sausage Links
4 Bell Peppers- Julienned
2 Large Onions- Julienned
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Salt and Pepper








Directions:

Cook the sausages on the grill for 3 minutes per side. Divide the peppers and onions onto 4 sheets of aluminum foil. Place sausages on top. Drizzle 1 Tblsp. oil over each packet. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Seal foil packets. Grill 13-15 minutes. Eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment