Deuteronomy 6:6-7

And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise. ~ Deuteronomy 6:6-7


Sunday, May 19, 2019

Another Sunday evening has rolled around. The house is settling down after a busy weekend. I'm enjoying a rare bit of quiet before I climb into bed. The past few days have seen us scampering hither and thither, to end of school year band concerts, family members' homes, church, errands, and other get togethers. I really need to do some school planning, for the remaining weeks of this year, as well as the next. That won't happen tonight though. I'm tired. So, I'll watch a few more minutes of tv, program the coffee maker for tomorrow morning, and that will be that. Ready, set, go.

1 comment:

  1. Hi

    Any chance you know what happended to the KB Teachers website? Your Blog came up when I googled it.

    ReplyDelete