Deuteronomy 6:6-7

And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise. ~ Deuteronomy 6:6-7


Sunday, August 19, 2018

Let's Get Planning!




Well, I've put it off too long, planning for the upcoming school year that is. The summer seemed to be over as quick as I blink. Typically, this is the time of year that I crave. I am a lover of routine, and our school days offer plenty of that. I can't say what it 
is about this particular year, but I find myself clinging to summer for as long as it lasts. But, seeing that our school year starts in a couple of weeks, I can't put it off any longer, so that's what I'm doing tonight, tomorrow, and a lot of this week. I have most of our supplies, and I only have a couple more items to order. Then, a nice cleaning up of the house, and I think we'll be ready to dive in. I know that many of you are starting soon as well, maybe a few of you already have. Good luck, best wishes, and let's have a great year!



No comments:

Post a Comment