Deuteronomy 6:6-7

And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise. ~ Deuteronomy 6:6-7


Thursday, March 1, 2018

Welcome, March!

Oh, we made it! We made it to the month of March! That is typically my target date that signifies the soon arrival of Spring. And happily, the weather today was gloriously Spring-like. It's the time of year where I find myself drawn to the rows of seeds, flowerpots, and freshly cut daffodils! I start planting a few things indoors, and watch for the first Robins
to visit our yard. Today I took a few photos of some of the flowers I've begun gathering. Here they are!

Daffodils, my favorite!


The seedlings that will soon bloom into lovely forget-me-nots


Honestly, no idea what these are


Right now, all you see is dirt. But soon, hopefully, little daisies will sprout!


Our pretty parakeets. No, they're not flowers, but they're birds, and birds signify Spring, right?










No comments:

Post a Comment