Deuteronomy 6:6-7

And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise. ~ Deuteronomy 6:6-7


Thursday, March 15, 2018

Ugh, The Flu!




See the photo above? In case the title of this post didn't tip you off, the Flu has made a very unwelcome visit to our home this week. Ugh. I guess it was too good to be true. We made it through  the majority of winter pretty healthy, but the last part of the weekend found my husband, and youngest daughter knocked on their behinds. Fever, stuffy noses, cough, body aches, they have 'em. So, there have been lots of fluids, chicken soup, hot tea, garlic, vitamin c, and so on.  On the one hand, it's been a long week, but on the other hand, it's also been an exhausting blur.  I'm praying that not only will we turn a corner quickly, but that my oldest daughter and I do not get this ick.
I hope that you all are healthy this week. C'mon, spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment