Deuteronomy 6:6-7

And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise. ~ Deuteronomy 6:6-7


Friday, February 9, 2018

Snowmageddon 2018

Well, I guess we had it coming. It is winter in the Midwest, after all. Last night, we had the biggest snowfall of the season. It felt extra big, considering the very mild season we had last year. So here I am, sharing a few photos of the aftermath with all of you. Enjoy ;)


They say we got about 9 inches. A lot of snow to shovel, but at least it was the light fluffy variety.


             Many hands make light work. With 3 of us working, we were finished in no time!



                                                               One shovelful at a time.


                                Taking a (chilly) break. Don't worry honey, we're almost done!




Ok, well, I'm happy to be warm and cozy inside. Wherever you find yourself this weekend, have a toasty time!








2 comments:

  1. That is a lot to shovel. I have to admit I am very glad we have little sidewalk and a short driveway to worry about. I had lived on a corner property with a long driveway. Never fun when it was just two people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm usually the primary shovel person, but my youngest has become a great help. We shovel the sidewalks too, and it's a big job. I'm hoping this weather will make the Spring all the more glorious!

    ReplyDelete