Deuteronomy 6:6-7

And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise. ~ Deuteronomy 6:6-7


Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My Humble Thanks!




Goodness! The shock! The Wonder! My utter disbelief and thanks to fellow homeschool blogger Catherine at Our Village is a Little Different, who so graciously has nominated me for this awesome award ;) I am so new to this, and I have learned that there are some rules that come with this honor.


First of all, thank the bestower, as it were, of this award. Second of all, share 7 things about yourself. Third, nominate 15 newly discovered bloggers, and finally, contact them and let them know!


So, here we go...


1.) One of the funniest people in the world happens to be my daughter. I can't believe someone so small can have such a sense of humor!


2.) I am hopelessly addicted to chocolate.


3.) Up until a year ago, I was as close to being computer illiterate as they come. What? Me start a blog? Are you nuts? But now I've already outgrown my computer, and I've learned an amazing amount of computer info.


4.) I am still blown away at the technology that allows me to instantly communicate with friends all the way in Scotland, The United Kingdom... amazing.


5.)I am NOT a morning person. My youngest is. Enough said.


6.) I want to like camping. Really, I do. But I hate it.


7.) I love to laugh!




And now, for the best part of this post, the following are blogs that I'm enjoying, and you should check out and follow:




1.) Happily Homeschooling


2.)Homedaze


3.) Sunshine to Flowers


4.) House Upon The Rock


5.) The LaFrance Family Five


6.) Clothesline Musings


7.) Gold, Silver, Precious Stones...


8.) Our Homeschool Journey


9.)Ever After...My Way


10.) Reed, Party of 6


11.) Created For Home


12.) One Big, Healthy Family


13.) Four Little Penguins


14.) Mrs. D's Homestead


15.) Cobwebs and Kisses

1 comment: