Deuteronomy 6:6-7

And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise. ~ Deuteronomy 6:6-7


Friday, September 25, 2020

Band is Back

 




Oh my goodness. When I look back at the photo above, from 5 years ago, I can't believe so much time has passed. Five years ago, my girlies joined a local homeschool band which kindled in them, a love for music. It's been a great experience for them. The families are wonderful, and my daughters have cultivated some fantastic friendships. 

The arrival of Covid put a damper on things for awhile, causing most everything, including band, to be canceled for a time. Happily, with some restrictions, precautions, and social distancing, band is back for this year. What a grand reunion it was this week for all of the students. It's nice to have a small piece of "normal" back in our lives. Here's to a great band year!

No comments:

Post a Comment