Deuteronomy 6:6-7

And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise. ~ Deuteronomy 6:6-7


Sunday, September 20, 2020

A Dog and His Popcorn

 



That cute little dog featured in the photo above is our little buddy, Crosby. He is a lover of many things- walks, the backyard, a cozy blanket, and...snacks. Crosby loves a good snack.

Two of his favorite munchies are crackers, and popcorn. Now, I prefer to discourage Crosby from begging, so for the most part, he knows that hovering near me while I’m eating is useless. My husband on the other hand, is a soft touch, and despite my protests, always has a treat for him. 

My 14 year old and I were sitting on the couch, watching tv, and eating Skinny Pop popcorn. Crosby didn’t bother with me, and when I heard him crunching something on the floor, I figured that a stray piece of popcorn had found its way to the floor.

Over the course of the next few minutes, he continued to enjoy several more pieces. I became suspicious, wondering if my daughter had accidentally spilled the bag on the floor. So I looked over, just in time to watch Crosby stick his head into the Skinny Pop bag, and carefully pull out one single popcorn kernel! I didn’t stop him, and he repeated this at least 3 more times. The stinker! 

The funniest part was how careful he was in pulling out each piece 😂 It didn’t take any time to decide that the bag of popcorn was now all for Crosby. Our little guy is too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment