Deuteronomy 6:6-7

And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise. ~ Deuteronomy 6:6-7


Sunday, April 28, 2019

A Break From the Busyness

It's closing in on midnight, and I'm finally taking a breath after a busy and stressful week. The past 7 days threw a few curve balls, with birthday parties to attend, schoolwork to finish, extracurricular activities to get to, oh, and a hospitalized family member, as well as a late season snowstorm. What can I say? I'm tired. The kids have gone to bed, and I'm taking a moment or two to settle my thoughts before I retire as well. Tomorrow brings a clean slate, and I hope to be ready to get at it. Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment