Deuteronomy 6:6-7

And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise. ~ Deuteronomy 6:6-7


Sunday, March 17, 2019

B is for Birthday!!

I'm behind on my Blogging Through the Alphabet, but I'm back with letter B. B is for Birthday! Today we celebrate my oldest daughter's birthday!! We've spent a low key, and very pleasant day. She is my easy going child, and it doesn't take much to make her happy. My youngest is the party planner, and she had a blast wrapping the gifts, making and decorating a birthday cake in the Birthday Girl's favorite band's colors. We had a phenomenal dinner at a local burger place, and came back for cake- although I can't believe we had any more room for dessert! Now...we are parked in front of the tv, and I think that's where we'll remain for the evening. Happy Birthday Baby!









No comments:

Post a Comment