Deuteronomy 6:6-7

And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise. ~ Deuteronomy 6:6-7


Sunday, November 4, 2018

Leaves!

It's that time of year again, when every tree in our yard drops its leaves. You don't realize how many leaves a tree can hold until the Fall arrives. Up until now, we find the trees so lovely. Then they turn on us, lol. I really hate raking leaves. Fortunately, I now have two teenage kids, who like to make a little extra cash, and I am more than willing to pay them to do this odious task. So now, without further ado, I present to you, homeschool P.E. - for this week anyway, ha! Seriously though, it is a decent workout. Enjoy our photos. I'm just glad that the raking for 2018 is now in the books!











No comments:

Post a Comment