Deuteronomy 6:6-7

And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise. ~ Deuteronomy 6:6-7


Sunday, January 6, 2019

Here We Go...

Alright, yes, well, we are back to our school schedule tomorrow. I'm looking forward to getting back into our routine, and knowing what day of the week it is, ha. I had planned to get a jump on my school planning this afternoon, but, well, I didn't. Now, I'm almost off to bed, and looking at the pile of school books on the dining room table. But, they're not going anywhere, are they? I hope that you all had a lovely Christmas and New Year's holiday. Now, let's make 2019 a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment