Deuteronomy 6:6-7

And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise. ~ Deuteronomy 6:6-7


Sunday, December 3, 2017

Where is Crosby's Alligator This Week?



So, about a month ago, I shared a bit about our Crosby, and his habit of hiding his alligator shaped dental chew. He has zero interest in chewing it, instead, every time he finds it laying out in the open, he searches high and low throughout the house for the perfect hiding spot. It's really quite adorable, and he's been selecting some funny places. Here are a few of them...




When he can't decide where to put his gator, his go to spot is a corner of a couch. We're all constantly sitting on it.




Ah, those holiday decorations come in handy! He This time, he tucked it behind the turkey.




This last one is my current favorite. I came downstairs and found the Christmas tree skirt like this. Guess what was underneath?



Have I mentioned how much I love our little Yorkie? Until next time,









No comments:

Post a Comment