Deuteronomy 6:6-7

And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise. ~ Deuteronomy 6:6-7


Sunday, July 18, 2010

WELCOME!







Well hey there! Welcome to Laurie's school days. You know, if anyone had told me even six months ago that I would be writing my own blog, I wouldn't have believed them. Most of my computer skills have consisted of turning the computer on and getting to my e-mail. However, as it became clear that our family was being called to homeschool, I realized that I needed to face my fear and do this thing! As it happened, a wonderful opportunity arose through my favorite homeschooling resource, The Old Schoolhouse Magazine. This upcoming school year, I will be participating in their homeschool crew. What is that all about ? Well, I'm glad that you asked! I have the wonderful task of sampling and reviewing a variety of school materials, and then passing that info along to you!




Now, when it comes to all of this, I am definitely a newbie. But, one of the best things about the homeschooling journey is our own opportunity to learn along with our children.( Quite honestly, I know that I learned as much as, if not more, in my first year of homeschooling my kindergartener, now first grader!)So...with a few butterflies in my tummy, and a lot of positive anticipation, I am gearing up for a great year, and my hope is that you will join me in the fun. Later this week, I'll be posting my review for TOS travel kits. Trust me when I tell you that you're gonna love this one! Let's chat soon,





























No comments:

Post a Comment