Deuteronomy 6:6-7

And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise. ~ Deuteronomy 6:6-7


Sunday, February 10, 2019

Sunday, Sunday

Another Sunday evening, and we are awaiting yet another snowstorm, that will arrive tomorrow afternoon. It looks like it will be one of several accumulating snows that we get this week. In the meantime, we are preparing valentines to be passed out at our homeschool group's Valentine's Day party tomorrow. I'll admit that I'm glad that my kids are old enough to prepare and sign their own cards, lol. One less job for me to tackle.






I'm also getting some craft materials together to do a craft project of my own. I found these adorable, retro looking valentines at a shop (see photo below), and I think that I will arrange them on a canvas and do a little decoupage. It will look festive on the wall! Well, I'm off to find my mod podge, so have a great evening!



No comments:

Post a Comment