Deuteronomy 6:6-7

And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise. ~ Deuteronomy 6:6-7


Sunday, January 20, 2019

Weekend Snow




Doesn't that look like an impressive amount of snow? The forecast for our area included a winter storm that might bring in excess of 6 inches. While this photo looks notable, it was really the result of blowing snow. We did get a decent accumulation, maybe three inches or so. I'm not really a winter loving gal, so I'm glad that this was a powdery snow, and not bad to shovel. That was pretty much the excitement for the weekend. It was actually rather quiet. My husband took the girls out both Saturday and today, and I had the whole quiet house to myself for a few hours. Once in awhile, it's really nice to get that quiet time to recharge. Now, I sit here typing, off to bed in a few minutes, but enjoying a few more quiet moments before the busy week begins. Hope you found some time to rest this weekend too.

No comments:

Post a Comment