Deuteronomy 6:6-7

And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise. ~ Deuteronomy 6:6-7


Sunday, January 13, 2019

Ok, well we made it through our first week back to school for the 2019 year. The past few months have been nuts for a variety of reasons, and I still find myself playing catch up. I could have, I should have, used my time this weekend to get some things done. Instead, I did quite a bit of nothing, and you know what? It was pretty nice. We had our first snow of January, and in between shoveling, we sat ourselves in front of the tv.

The week will have a couple of things going on, school wise, but it should be fairly low key. Perhaps by the end of the month I'll be back on track all of the way. Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment