Deuteronomy 6:6-7

And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise. ~ Deuteronomy 6:6-7


Sunday, September 23, 2018



This photo was taken four or five years ago, at the campground where our family spends a lot of time camping during the summers. It features my beautiful girls and mother in law. This week, our world changed forever, when my mother in law went home to Jesus. It's been an incredible shock, and we're still processing the week's events. There is already a gap in our family. We still sit in disbelief. Our emotions are on a continuous loop - grief, confusion, joy at the sweet memories, sadness...
I want to write  a tribute to this woman who was a major part of our lives for so long, and I will. For now though, I need to process. So for now I'll just say, "Goodbye, Mom, thank you for your love."


No comments:

Post a Comment